I Was There...: Boudica's Army
Buy this and your school gets €1.30 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
I Was There… is a perfect introduction for younger readers into stories from the past, allowing children to imagine that they were really there. I Was There… Boudica’s Army is a fast-paced and fascinating account of a young girl in the Iceni tribe in AD 60. As Queen Boudica leads her people to march on Roman-occupied Colchester, young Kassy’s beloved pony, Honey, is stolen away and taken to war. Will Kassy be able to find her and bring her home safely? Brilliantly reimagined and tied in with the new primary curriculum, readers aged 7+ will love this vivid first-hand account of a child’s experience of life in ancient Britain.
January 1st, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts
Horrible Histories: Measly Middle Ages (newspaper edition)
- History VIP: King John
Churchill: His Finest Hours
- Why Do We Remember? The Battle of Hastings
Horrible Histories: Villainous Victorians
Horrible Histories: Cut-throat Celts
Horrible Histories: Horribly Hilarious Joke Book
Get Ahead in Computing: Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
Horrible Histories Special: Rotten Rulers
- Horrible Histories: Terrifying Tudors
- Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
- Settlers and Invaders of Britain: The Celts, Picts, Scoti and Romans
Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
- Horrible Histories: Stormin' Normans
4booksBrilliant Women Pack x 4
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
- Great Civilisations: The Maya
Horrible Histories: Henry VIII's Secret Diary
- Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- Daily Life in Ancient Greece
Horrible Geography: Odious Oceans
5booksWater, Water Everywhere! Pack x 5
6booksDead Famous Pack x 6
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
5booksMurderous Maths Pack x 5
- Explore!: Mayan Civilisation