Man on the Moon New
Buy this and your school gets €1.77 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Bob has a special job – looking after the moon. He keeps it super-clean, and entertains passing space visitors with his cool tours. He knows (almost) everything about the moon, and he’d love to tell you what he knows. Oh, and the main thing he knows is that there’s definitely no such thing as aliens! But take a closer look at the pictures. Hmm: who’s that stealing Bob’s cake at his picnic, sneaking onto the space-bus and splashing around in his bath?
- A whimsical and superbly imaginative look at life on the moon
- Blue Peter Book of the Year and Greenaway Medal runner-up
- Children will love spotting cheeky aliens in the detailed pictures
- Simon Bartram is well known for his vivid and unusual art style
AR book level: 3.7; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Charlie Changes into a Chicken
Horrible Science: Microscopic Monsters
Horrible Science: Blood, Bones and Body Bits
- Baby Aliens: There's a Yeti in the Playground!
- Trouble in New York
- The Wolf Wilder
Mortal Engines Quartet #3: Infernal Devices
- Sci-Fi Junior High #2: Crash Landing
Mortal Engines Quartet #4: A Darkling Plain
30copiesThe Clockwork Crow x 30
- The Parker Inheritance
Scholastic Poetry: Silly Poems
- How to Be on the Moon
- The True Colours of Coral Glen
One Story, Many Voices: Cinderella of the Nile
- Fighting Fantasy: Return to Firetop Mountain
- We Are All Equal
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 5 Funny Stories Pack x 3
- Pablo: Goodnight Pablo
- Once Upon a Wild Wood
Home Again: Stories About Coming Home From War