No Such Thing As Dragons
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Ansel’s new master slays dragons for a living. He says he’s hunted the monstrous worms all over Christendom – and he has the scars to prove it! But is Brock just a clever trickster in shining armour? Ansel is sure there are no such things as dragons. So what is the man-eating creature that lives in the crags of Dragon Mountain? As he and Brock climb the perilous ice-face to its lair, Ansel is about to discover the horrifying truth… A heart-pounding fantasy with a brilliant twist from one of the world’s greatest writers, Mortal Engines maestro Philip Reeve!
“His imagination is electrifying” Frank Cottrell Boyce
“His books are full of adventure, humour and invention.” Charlie Higson, author of YOUNG BOND
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Hello Neighbor #5: Grave Mistakes (Hello Neighbour #5)
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #1: Slappy Birthday to You
Goblins vs Dwarves
- Night of the Party
- Super Sidekicks: No Adults Allowed
- Hello Neighbor #2: Waking Nightmare
- Rainbow Magic One-Offs #80: Zainab the Squishy Toy Fairy
Plague: Outbreak in London, 1665 - 1666
- Goosebumps: Haunted Halloween Movie Novel
- Horrible Histories Handbooks: Witches
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #4: Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo
Horrible Science: Blood, Bones and Body Bits
- The True Colours of Coral Glen
- Goosebumps #4: Goosebumps: Most Wanted: The Haunter
- Hello Neighbor #1: Missing Pieces
- Antigua de Fortune of the High Seas
- My Type on Paper
- Children of the Quicksands
- Do You Know Me?
Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
The Midnight Gang
- Dr Christian's Guide to Growing Up Online (Hashtag: Awkward)