Top 100 Children's Books for Teachers Years 3-4 Pack x 27 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Nobody knows what kids love to read better than – you guessed it – teachers! If you want to choose the perfect books for little readers, teachers are the people to ask. So that’s exactly what we did when we wanted to make the ultimate book packs for children. And here are the books all those lovely teachers voted for! A fantastic pack of the UK’s top picks for ages 7-9, taken from the overall list of 100 unmissable stories. Perfect for classrooms, libraries and family bookshelves. Heaps of best-loved stories. Countless smiles.
- The UK’s favourite books for Years 3-4, chosen by teachers for teachers
- Taken from our Scholastic Top 100 poll, in which over 1000 teachers voted
- Top-quality titles from acclaimed authors, including several modern classics
- Stories that are ideal for classroom use, but also build a love of books
June 2nd, 2016
In this pack
- Captain Underpants #1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants
- Charlotte's Web
Danny the Champion of the World
- Fantastic Mr Fox
George's Marvellous Medicine
- Horrid Henry #1: Horrid Henry
Horrid Henry #24: Horrid Henry's Cannibal Curse
How to Train Your Dragon #1: How to Train Your Dragon
- James and the Giant Peach
- My Brother is a Superhero
- The Butterfly Lion
- The Enormous Crocodile (Colour Edition)
The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog
- The Iron Man
- The Last Wolf
- The Magic Faraway Tree
The Magic Finger
- The Story of Tracy Beaker
- The Suitcase Kid
- The Twits
- The Worst Witch
- This Morning I Met a Whale
You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum!
This product has not been reviewed yet.