This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
What would you do if someone you loved committed a crime? Tony is everything Gina wants from a boy. He’s charming, sensitive and attentive. It’s nice to be bought presents and fussed over, even if Tony’s ‘business deals’ aren’t all strictly legit. After all, it’s not as if he’s into anything really serious. But on the night Tony comes home drunk with blood on his clothes, Gina can’t kid herself any more… A girl’s moral dilemma lies at the heart of this gritty and realistic urban drama from Anne Cassidy, award-winning author of Looking for JJ.
April 24th, 2006
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.9; Upper years; 6.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Wall Between Us
Getting Away with Murder
- Always, Clementine
5booksEmily Barr Pack x5
Stars in Their Eyes
- Parachute Kids
- Radio Silence
At the Speed of Lies
- Your Turn to Die
Family of Liars
- You're Not Supposed to Die Tonight
Betsey Biggalow: Betsey's Birthday Surprise
Every Word A Lie
- My Story: Nowhere to Run
Lottie Brooks book 4
- Secret Sister
- Scholastic Classics: Emma
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Bobbiedots Conclusion, The (Five Nights at Freddy's: Tales from the Pizzaplex #5)
All the Way Down
- As Good As Dead
- The Other Ones
- Goosebumps: Please Don't Feed the Vampire!
6copiesPercy Jackson and the Lightning Thief x 6
- A Life Story: A Life Story: William and Catherine
My Life on Fire
- The Crossover Graphic Novel
- Scholastic Classics: Wuthering Heights
Boy Like Me
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Submechanophobia (Tales From the Pizzaplex 4)