Buy this and your school gets €9.81 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Imagine you could go anywhere, meet anyone and do anything. Where would you live? Where would you sleep? What friends would you have? What games would you play? You choose! In this classic picture book, you’ll explore heaps of situations where YOU get to make fun choices. Each time you read the story, it’ll be different – because you’ll choose new things! Seaside, forest or volcano. Pirates, aliens, fairies or robots. Skiing, bungee-jumping or surfing. What will you choose this time?
- A timeless classic which won the Mumsnet Best Award
- Wonderfully bright, bold illustrations by Nick Sharratt
- Interactive fun where kids get to make exciting choices
- Helps to build imagination and decision-making skills
“This book never becomes dull. The possibilities are endless.” Baby & You
“Marvellous for developing speaking and listening.” TES
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
5431 in Schools Catalogue 2022/23
May 3rd, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Never Teach a Stegosaurus to Do Sums
- Arlo The Lion Who Couldn't Sleep
The Worst Class in the World Goes Wild!
6copiesShark in the Park x 6
6copiesZog x 6
- Dragon Storm: Tomas and Ironskin
- Marv and the Mega Robot
- Meesha Makes Friends
6copiesStick Man x 6
6copiesYou Choose Fairy Tales x6
- Dog Man #1: Dog Man
My Dad is a Grizzly Bear
6copiesThe Lion Inside x 6
- Dragon Realm #1: Dragon Mountain
- Peanut Jones and the Illustrated City: from the creator of Draw with Rob
- Read Write Inc: My Reading and Writing Kit - More Sounds and Blending
Agent Moose #1: Agent Moose
- Somebody Swallowed Stanley
6copiesFantastic Mr Fox x 6
The Diary of a Killer Cat
Superworm (Anniversary foiled edition)
- The Creakers
6copiesPercy Jackson and the Lightning Thief x 6
- The Worrysaurus
Poems to Perform
The Squirrels Who Squabbled
- Sam Wu #1: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts!
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel #1: The Nothing to See Here Hotel