My Story: D-Day
Buy this and your school gets €0.70 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 3/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
My Story: D-Day is a vivid account firsthand account of the D-Day landings.
It’s 1944 when Lieutenant Andy Pope takes part in the D-Day landings, crossing the English Channel to the beaches of Normandy. Ordered to cut off the Germans’ line of retreat, Andy’s company comes under sustained attack.
When he finds himself the only unwounded officer left, will he be able to do what it takes to command his men and fight for survival?
Experience history first-hand with My Story!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Scholastic Classics: Irish Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
- My Story: Noor-un-Nissa Inayat Khan
5booksMy Story Pack x 5
- My Story: My Story: Suffragette (centenary edition)
- Puppy Place #5: Buddy
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 4 Funny Stories Pack x 3
- Coming Home
- Hands On History: The Easter Rising 1916 - Molly's Diary
Home Again: Stories About Coming Home From War
- Independence: War in Ireland, 20 - 21 November 1920
My Friend Walter
- Generation Hope: You(th) Can Make a Difference!
- Fighting Fantasy: Island of the Lizard King
An Eagle in the Snow
Horrible Histories Special: Rotten Rulers
- The World's Worst Parents
Horrible Science: Nasty Nature
- Courageous Spies and International Intrigue of World War I
Horrible Histories: Barmy British Empire
- The Midnight Hour #2: The Midnight Howl
- Horrible Histories: Frightful First World War
- Alex Rider: Nightshade
- Anne Frank: The Girl Heard Around the World
The Boy at the Top of the Mountain
- RSPCA #5: Little Owl Needs a Home
- In a Nutshell Heroes: Michael Collins - The Big Fellow
- Eamon de Valera