Making Friends: Back to the Drawing Board (Graphic Novel)
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The stunning graphic novel sequel to Making Friends. With hilarious, heart-warming full-colour illustrations, Kristen Gudsnuk explores friendship, school issues and magic.
Dany, Madison, and … wait, another Dany?! – must navigate some very complicated friendships while trying to capture a magical dog that is turning their town upside down!Almost everything is going great for Dany. She and Madison are still best friends, she still has her magic sketchbook, and the new school year is looking up. But when Dany creates a duplicate of herself to secretly help with homework and raise her social status, the two of them accidentally unleash a magical dog that wreaks supernatural havoc on the town. Now, with the big school dance coming up, time is running short for Dany, Madison, and their friends to set things right before the night is completely ruined!
September 3rd, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.7; Middle years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Riverdale #2: Get Out of Town (Riverdale, Book 2)
- Silence Is Also a Lie
- Morgan Charmley: Teen Witch
- Making Friends (Graphic Novel)
- Riverdale #1: The Day Before
- My Story: A Picture of Freedom
- Somebody Give This Heart a Pen
- Beaver Towers
The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #2: The Truth About Stacey
- Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes
- Sisters of the War: Two Remarkable True Stories of Survival and Hope in Syria
- DC COMICS: Secret Hero Society #5: Field Trip Disaster (DC COMICS: Secret Hero Society #5)
- What Stars Are Made Of
- Good Girls Die First
- Twins (Graphic Novel)
- Sensational! Poems Inspired by the Five Senses
- Do You Know Me?
- Rainbow Magic: Hana the Hanukkah Fairy
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #5: Dawn and the Impossible Three
Horrible Histories: All at Sea
The Wizards of Once #2: Twice Magic
When Secrets Set Sail
- The Bone Sparrow
- Anne Frank: The Girl Heard Around the World
Tamarind and the Star of Ishta
- Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
- Morgan Charmley: Spells and Secrets
The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #9: Claudia and the New Girl
The Way Past Winter