DK Findout! Oceans
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
More books for 5 - 7 year olds
- Animals > Endangered Species
- Animals > Marine Life
- Facts and Information
- Geography > Habitats > Oceans
- Geography > Habitats > Seashore
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World > Protecting our World
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Environmental or Green Issues
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Habitats
- Science > Water
Sail across spectacular seas and discover the mind-boggling marine life of the world’s oceans.
Find out about the five great oceans on our planet, and learn about their biological and geographical features. Explore the deepest depths of the Mariana Trench, spot shipwrecks at the bottom of the sea, and uncover the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef.
This book will teach children about the incredible oceans and seas that cover around seventy per cent of our world. Dive in with amazing illustrations, discover how we can protect our oceans, and stock up on facts to amaze your friends. Packed with information, photographs, and colourful illustrations, DKfindout! Oceans is a beautiful compendium of ocean life, from the Pacific to the Atlantic. DKfindout! Oceans introduces creatures great and small, from the great white shark, dolphins, and giant squid, to penguins and colourful coral.
The DK findout! series introduces children to a range of exciting topics in a fun, engaging way. Checked by specialist consultants and an educational expert, this is not only a source of information you can trust, but one that is age-appropriate and supports your child’s schoolwork.
January 2nd, 2020
- 64 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.