Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Don't Put Your Finger in the Jelly, Nelly!
Buy this and your school gets €1.25 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
A peephole book of wild surprises. What’s hiding in that yummy jelly? If you can’t resist dipping your fingers into anything that looks tasty, this is the book for you. But be warned! Watch out! If you’re not careful, you might upset a jellyphant. Or even disturb a hungry alligrator! SNAP! Dare you poke your fingers into a whole book of die-cut delights, just to see what you’ll find? It’s dangerously funny!
- A classic interactive favourite bursting with zany fun
- By the best-loved creator of Elephant Wellyphant
- Full of real holes for kids to poke their fingers into
- A winning combination of wordplay and discovery
- Illustrated in Nick Sharratt’s hallmark vibrant style
February 20th, 2006
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.