Buy this and your school gets €3.80 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
It’s like Percy Jackson – but with even more laughs and daft thrills! Greek gods on the loose haven’t made us laugh this much since EVER. Things aren’t going too well for Elliot. His mum is sick, just for starters. But things change in a big way when a shooting star crashes to Earth. It’s not just any old star. It’s Virgo: a Zodiac goddess. Think that’s pretty strange? When all the rest of the Greek gods show up to join the party, things get even weirder – and a lot more dangerous!
- A fast-paced, hilarious series about the Greek gods
- Brings Greek myths live and kicking into today’s world
- Perfect for fans of Percy Jackson and David Solomons
- The first book was a Waterstones Book of the Month
- It was also nominated for the 2018 Carnegie Medal
This product has not been reviewed yet.