Buy this and your school gets €1.77 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 3/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
You’re the new girl in school. You’re just trying to fit in – and it’s not working. Then someone accuses you of theft, and you think things can’t get any worse. Until you get caught in a freak storm . . .
The next thing you know, you’re in the future. Being shot at for being out after curfew. You don’t even recognise your hometown. And you’re heading for a confrontation from your worst nightmare.
What if you could change the past to save the future?
February 5th, 2004
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.1; Middle years; 7.0 points
Available in these packs
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Maker of Monsters
Percy Jackson #3: Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse
- The Thirteenth Home of Noah Bradley
Charlie Changes into a Chicken
The Way Past Winter
- Mr Gum #1: You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum!
- The Clockwork Crow
- The Boy Who Fooled the World
- The Accidental Prime Minister
- The Day I Was Erased
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Ellie and the Cat
- Malice in Underland #1: Malice in Underland
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Home Ground
- Sam Wu #3: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of the Dark!
- Tom Gates #17: Spectacular School Trip (Really.)
The Star Outside My Window
6copiesIce Palace x 6
A House Without Walls
How to Train Your Dragon #1: How to Train Your Dragon
The Snow Spider
- The Girl Who Speaks Bear
- I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Changed the World
The Nowhere Emporium
The White Horse of Zennor and Other Stories
- Spirit Animals #8: Fall of the Beasts - The Dragon's Eye
- Isaac and His Amazing Asperger Superpowers!
- How to Train Your Dragon #9: How to Steal a Dragon's Sword